Mas de Daumas Gassac, Vin de Pays de l'Herault Rouge, 2014

DSC_1159.jpg
DSC_1159.jpg

Mas de Daumas Gassac, Vin de Pays de l'Herault Rouge, 2014

32.99

This is 80% Cabernet Sauvignon with the remaining 20% eclectically composed of Merlot from Pomerol, Cot (Malbec) from Cahors, Cabernet Franc from the Loire, Tannat from Madiran, Pinot from Burgundy, Nebbiolo from Piedmont and a smidgeon of Grenache from the Languedoc and the result is fantastic. The nose is extraordinary, a powerful blend of squashed blackberries and mulberries together with smoky, leathery notes, liquorice and dark chocolate and, when you finally tear yourself away from the smell, you can roll it around on your tongue and contemplate its beauty and staggering potential for the minutes it remains in your memory. 


 

Quantity:
Add To Cart